Thursday, February 23, 2012
doing it karl lagerfeld style
| blazer: zara | blouse: h&m | bow: temporary secretary | pleather shorts: h&m |
| shoes: new look: | bag: topshop |
Whenever I wear this blazer and blouse combo I always feel like Karl Lagerfeld, don't ask me why, I think it's just that classic suit style combo. I wore this outfit to day one of LFW last weekend and I loved it. Of course, most of my outfit is from h&m, standard, but my blazer is actually from Zara. Unfortunately this isn't a very helpful post if you wanted to buy that exact blazer because I picked it up in the sale. It was tucked right at the end of the blazer sale rale for a mere £19 and I absolutely had to have it! As you can see in the close up photo it's got a tiny bit of soft glitter running through it so it twinkles in the daylight! Everything else is recent though, the shorts were about £19 and the Dalmation print Topshop bag was £23. The jewelled collar shirt from h&m is also recent and was £25 - ironically the most expensive piece of the outfit! I love a good high street find. I really love this boy-style look and I think it's a great way to wear smart without feeling too over the top and too much like a girl in a suit!
My bow is a purchase from the wonderful Temporary Secretary, because as soon as I saw it go back in stock online I bought it immediately because it's gorgeous! It was just £8.50 and it really brings a lot to an outfit. I love how they teamed it on the website with a denim shirt - it's gorgeous! You can check it out here.
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like how I wore the bow? Would you wear something like this? I know it's probably a little much for some people but I wore this to Fashion Week as I said and I often wear it during the day too.
Disclaimer: Everything in this post was bought by me with my own money. Some bargains were had, but what can I say? Girl got skillz.
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (250)
- luna twilight femme fatale lip gloss in '53 chevy
- shop mac cook mac lipstick in watch me simmer
- doing it karl lagerfeld style
- benefit and elle hervana launch and hervana review...
- london fashion week a/w12 through my eyes
- makeup backstage #LFW AW12 - kinder aggugini by ma...
- bourjois pop up boutique
- sleek true colour lipstick in peaches and cream & ...
- lavender at the palace
- estee lauder invisible fluid makeup foundation
- happy 2nd birthday the london lipgloss giveaway!
- giveaway! very.co.uk playsuit
- bobbi brown metallic long-wear cream shadow in sta...
- indie cindy in moustaches and circles
- new launches from 17 cosmetics
- zomg nails
- 2 + 2 = 5
- new cid i-glow in ice pop
- clarins daily energiser cleansing gel
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2011 (236)